Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Assignment #5

14-15: This person must really like white fluffy puppies. Every picture is of a white fluffy puppy. They are quite adorable. Makes me want to squeeze there little bellies! There's not much more i can say about these fluffy little puppies.

Alexis' flower is very pretty. It is yellow! My favorite flower is the sunflower so I do love this page. It doesn't contain very much but that's okay. Its very simple and vivid!

Wesley's page is very random but cool. I'm assuming that he really likes cars, random things, girl, and transformers. His page shows all of his interests. His written stuff is kinda strange but it's good. I like yellow.

16-17. This person is creepy! Talk about scary!!! I don't really care for the creepy pictures but hey this person must fantasize over them. It's pretty interesting i guess. I do like how they kept somewhat of a theme.

18-19: This page is very creative! I like how she included all of the academic things about Bethany. It shows alot about our school. She even included everyone in the class' name. I love this page.

20-21: This page is very unique. It sums up the old bethany in one page. Minus some of the sports that Bethany doesn't have. I do like this page. It reminds me of this is sparta.

Larry george must love guitars. His pictures are very cool looking. I like the colors and backgrounds. This page is very well organized. I love it!

30-31: This is a very musical page. WHoever did this page must love music. I like it. Its well organized. It is about one theme.

78-79: This page includes pictures from school. It is also very random. Its about guitars, cars, cakes, jon jon, and many other things. I'm not really sure what the major theme here is. It describes Jon Jon.

2-3: This page is about Saints football. All it has on it so far is a fleur delis. I like the Saints. I like fleur Delis. I like this page.



1. Smoothie King
2. Sammy's
3. Snap fitness
4. Taylor Wintz
5. Mikki McLendon
6. Canes
7. Central Perk
8. Subway
9. Caliente
10. Sabel Steel


No comments:

Post a Comment