Tuesday, May 4, 2010

ode to the seniors

Sarah oh sarah!
ohhh how i love thee.
I love thou red hair.
And the way you talk ghetto.
without even a care
I will miss you
its not even fair!


Tina
Tina babina
You love that trampolina
But more than that i will miss you

even though you skipped a grade
You are still a part of our class
so go off to college
and have yourself a blast!



Nathan
Where to begin
I am stroking my chin
Because there is soo much to say
and not enough time in one day
I will just say to you that
I will miss you kitty cat! hahahahhaha

Chase
chase oh chase
how you run fast to that base
when you are out on that field
its like all sickness is healed
The end!



Lakeisha
ohh how i cannot rhyme for you
you deserve so much more from me
so take a good look around
and youll see how much you mean to me! :)





Bria
you are such a sweet girl
and you are almost always smiling
so keep up the good work
and have fun in colleg-ing :)



Chelsey
oh how i love to stare back at you
even when you look at me stupid
i try to make you laugh
but i sure ain't no cupid
so go on and have fun
in the next adventures of life!

No comments:

Post a Comment