Monday, April 26, 2010

feature story

Lauren Ashley Mallett is quite the character. She knows how to make someone laugh no matter what kind of mood they are in. She normally does not care what people think of her. She is just.... Hilarious!


Lauren is a brown headed, brown eyed southern girl. She grew up in the hick town of Denham Springs. We have been BFF since we were itty bitty babies. We are only 15 months apart in age making us very close. When we were younger we drove each other crazy but now we are like soul sistas!


It all began when a young mother birthed a beautiful dark baby. Lauren was sooo dark that my mom mistook her for a black baby. SHe was taking pictures of another baby at the hospital thinking it was her own. It was quite hilarious! From then on, it was lauren's destiny to be different.


whenever this bundle of joy came along, aka ME, Lauren was not too fond of me. One of my mom's friends had bought my sister a huge cookie whenever they were waiting in the hospital for me to come along but when she came to see me, she wouldnt even share! We grew up as two very adventurous tom boys! we loved to play with insects and animals and mud! At times, mom was unsure of whether we would ever be precious little girls.


We played outside from morning until dark almost every day. We plotted against our other siblings to get back at them. We were two peas in a pod! we never went anywhere without the other. We had such a fun childhood!!



So as life went on we had our ups and downs but it got us to the place we are now... BEST FRIENDS! I can tell my sister anything at all and no that she supports me 100%! I could not imagine a life without her! Dont get me wrong, we still have our arguments, but they only make us that much closer! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment